Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Actuall Sd card and Battery in use in devices.

I noticed that a number of users, have opened their devices to address issues such as complete restore of memory card partition to loose batteries.. so what, I am curious about is what Sd Cards are in use from the factory for the Kobo devices, to the Actually Battery that is in use as well... Such as manufacture markings if visable on the Battery or Sd Card. Just so we can get a handle on what might be a good compatible option for use in the future or best type Sd card to use.

Thanks in advance

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
My Glo has a 2GB Sandisk card in it. I didn't pay attention to see the specs or exact model.

I didn't notice any printing on the battery.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
John Bee
John Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toys

Device: Coby Kyros, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
My Glo has a 2GB Sandisk card in it. I didn't pay attention to see the specs or exact model.

I didn't notice any printing on the battery.
Above same for my Kobo. I did notice a date sticker inside showing Oct. 2012.
John Bee is offline   Reply With Quote