Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
crackshot91
Enthusiast
crackshot91 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 3G
Separate author sort settings for separate libraries?

I am wondering if there's a way to set up the author sorting so that for my fanfiction library, the author_sort_copy_method is 'copy' and for my other library, the author_sort_copy_method is 'invert'.

Essentially I'm wondering if there is a way to have separate sorting algorithms for separate libraries.

Is that possible?
crackshot91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackshot91 View Post
I am wondering if there's a way to set up the author sorting so that for my fanfiction library, the author_sort_copy_method is 'copy' and for my other library, the author_sort_copy_method is 'invert'.
...~~~...
Is that possible?
If running the same install of calibre, no it's not possible. However if you run one library via Calibre portable and the other through a basic install you should be able to accomplish what you want. Of course you can only run one at a time.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert