Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 05:47 AM   #1
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
HELP ! Sony 600 in New York City TODAY ?

I think we've got some members in New York City, hopefully someone will have a good tip for me. A friend of mine is in New York City right now. He's leaving tomorrow. He wants to get a Sony 600 before he leaves (and I want him to get one for me, too) BUT the SonyStyle store is sold out, and so is the Borders Books he went to (I don't know which Borders).

Does anybody know of a store in New York City which currently has 600s in stock ?? (red, preferably...)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:54 AM   #2
lev
Zealot
lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
I think we've got some members in New York City, hopefully someone will have a good tip for me. A friend of mine is in New York City right now. He's leaving tomorrow. He wants to get a Sony 600 before he leaves (and I want him to get one for me, too) BUT the SonyStyle store is sold out, and so is the Borders Books he went to (I don't know which Borders).

Does anybody know of a store in New York City which currently has 600s in stock ?? (red, preferably...)
well after waiting so long for my borders pre order I cancelled yesterday and ordered a silver 600 from adorama camera store. they had them in stock and shipped one yesterday.
they have a store in NY so this might be your best option. here's the address and site.

Adorama Store, 42 West 18th Street, New York City, NY 10011. See Map / See directions

http://www.adorama.com/

good luck!
lev is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 05:54 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thank you !!!! i'll send him the info and try and call the shop myself later on.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:55 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel

if anyone else has any other suggestions, i'm still interested, just in case !!!
Old 09-16-2009, 05:56 AM   #5
lev
Zealot
lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
thank you !!!! i'll send him the info and try and call the shop myself later on.
you're welcome!
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 06:00 AM   #6
lev
Zealot

you might also check this store. looks like they have it in stock and are in NY.

http://www.jr.com/sony/pe/SON_PRS600SC/

let us know if you do get a reader today!
Old 09-16-2009, 06:02 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

thanks !! i'll call them as well !
Old 09-16-2009, 06:03 AM   #8
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
B&H is also in NYC. See at the bottom of the page for the map. But (as always) better call them beforehand to check that they have stock.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:04 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

thank you igorsk !!! i will try them too ! (arg !! i may go INSANE waiting for the stores to open in new york...)
Old 09-16-2009, 06:06 AM   #10
lev
Zealot

Quote:
thanks !! i'll call them as well !
found another store with silver in stock.

http://www.datavis.com/cgi-bin/resou...000&rerfnbr=10

http://www.datavis.com/Sony-PRS-600S...h-Edition.html
Old 09-16-2009, 06:08 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

brilliant !!! adding to my list, and tapping my foot impatiently since all those new yorkers are still sleeping (lazy bastiches)...
Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #12
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:05 AM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

woot !! B&H ftw !!! i did a bit of telephoning, first i called adorama, they're out of stock of all but the silver ones, but B&H has them and they've reserved 2 under the name of my friend !!!! now i'm just praying he has time to get there before he has to go to the airport... thanks again for the help !!! with a little luck a shiny red sony 600 should be on a plane to me this evening !!
Old 09-16-2009, 10:08 AM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
WooHoo! Now it can keep your 700 company!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #15
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
oh really, Zelda has a 700 ?
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote