Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-21-2016, 03:44 PM   #91
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
Is the samsung galaxy tab s2 still comfortable to hold and read when you are using the Roocase Origami cover? I have checked out the reviews but that is not mentioned. I would probably fold it back to read so that would be important...that it is still comfortable to hold when reading.
I haven't tried out the text to speech option....sounds like I will have to give it a go.
I find it very comfortable, it's rounded at the corners following the line of the tablet and all four corners are completely encased. The case is made of a hard rubber with the folding cover a softer rubber material. I find it quite similar to the apple silicone Smart Cover and case (minus the felt interior). What I like a lot as well is that cover encases the whole top of the tablet instead of leaving it open like other tri fold cases do. I actually bought two. A grey one to use on holidays and the turquoise one for day to day. I can't imagine ever using another cover with my Samsung.

This is a picture of the case with the cover folded flat behind.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	576.8 KB
ID:	146582  

Last edited by Josieb1; 02-21-2016 at 03:46 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 03:45 PM   #92
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
And this is showing the cover that's folded behind. Apologies for the light fitting on the screen!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	586.4 KB
ID:	146583  
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2016, 05:18 PM   #93
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Nice pictures...they help give a better idea of the cover. Thanks for taking the time. Not many cases allow for standing vertically. Amazon has them for a very reasonable price and they do have the turquoise available! I am still deciding between black and turquoise .
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:11 AM   #94
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it. After 5 months with mine I've no problems at all and I use it several hours everyday.

If you're going to put a case on it I highly recommend the RooCase Origami cover, it's thin and light and allows you to set it in portrait orientation for reading. The fact that this case (or one like it) wasn't available for the asus zenpad is one of the reasons I chose the Samsung.
damn, now i want one for my brand new zenpad
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote