Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #1
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Sold - Noreve Kindle Paperwhite Cover

Hello. I have a brand new, unused, and boxed Noreve cover for a Kindle Paperwhite (1 or 2) for sale. The color is Rose (pale pink), which you can select from the choices on the Noreve page, and it's in the Perpétuelle (smooth) finish. The interior is a different pink shade. A lovely gift for anyone with a Paperwhite who likes pink A perfect mother's day gift!

This is really an excellent cover in high-quality leather. It uses a rail system that makes it easy to put in or take out the device, with no velcro or straps. The magnetic closure reverses to keep the case open while you're reading and closed when it's not in use. The charging port is accessible when the cover is closed. It's a great case (I already have one in another color).

The case retails for 45.75€ (about $63). I'm asking $50 including priority mail shipping in the US (shipping additional at actual cost if you are overseas), via Paypal. Let me know if you're interested; I can also send pictures.

Last edited by whitearrow; 04-15-2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Sold
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, kindle, paperwhite