Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-06-2012, 01:56 AM   #1
vaucluse20
vaucluse20 began at the beginning.

Device: sony
sony reader font size

I have bought a sony prs-T1 reader, when I browse eg google books the titles are so small and the font so small I have to use a magnifying glass to read them- I know how to change font size when have a book open but how do i do that when browsing the net for new books etc at the moment it is virtually impossible as there seems to be no adjust font option when browsing- patricia 20
vaucluse20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:17 AM   #2
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaucluse20 View Post
I have bought a sony prs-T1 reader, when I browse eg google books the titles are so small and the font so small I have to use a magnifying glass to read them- I know how to change font size when have a book open but how do i do that when browsing the net for new books etc at the moment it is virtually impossible as there seems to be no adjust font option when browsing- patricia 20
Since I don't have a T1, the most help I can offer is a link to the Sony forum. Lots of regulars there do have T1 eReaders and will be happy to help you out.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaucluse20 View Post
Have you tried the pinch-zoom gesture?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote