Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-22-2006, 05:23 PM   #1
Roceh
Roceh began at the beginning.

Undeletable file

I've somehow managed to make a html file on the iliads main memory undeletable. I think its occured because the file was open when i connected the iliad to the pc. Wierd thing is, i can rename it and move it to a different directory, but when i try to delete it and do a refresh its still there. I've also tried to delete the file via the iliad trash symbol, with no luck. I've also reset & turned off & on a few times, just in case the iliad thought it was still open.

Its kinda like theres some wierd file system rights that have been set on it.
Roceh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 05:31 PM   #2
Roceh
Roceh began at the beginning.

nm, just got xp to do a file system check, seemed to fix it, guess the fat got corrupt.
Roceh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:48 AM   #3
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
I also had a problem deleting from the device, but it was a .pdf file. I ended up deleting the file using file delete from the PC.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote