Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #1
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Question trying to get Calibre to work

I've had Calibre working a while back...but I've moved continents and have a new computer. Of course, first order of business is installing Calibre

However, it won't recognise my device and I can't figure it out. I had Calibre running without installing any Sony software, then tried with installing Sony software and neither work.

I'm running Windows Vista (32bit). I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious....thanks for any help you can give me.

grim
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:06 AM   #2
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Errrr, never mind. Got it to work. When the windows dialog for 'found new hardware' came up I pointed it to the driver directory of Calibre. That fixed it
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
stevejay
Enthusiast
stevejay doesn't litterstevejay doesn't litterstevejay doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500 prs
I did the same thing at work until I remembered to point to the driver.
stevejay is offline   Reply With Quote