Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 03-30-2005, 03:35 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
The Magic Lantern open-source media player

The Magic Lantern by Nicholas Hardy is a new open-source media player for palm devices with native support for XviD video, and MP3 and OGG audio. One version was compiled for the m68k processor and one for the newer ARM devices.

[via PDA247]
Old 03-30-2005, 02:59 PM   #2
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Thanks for the info., Alex. I'm normally wary of open-source software (even though I support the motives behind it) because it's difficult to ascertain whether the developers will continue coding for it.

I'm interested in seeing how this media player will handle my files and what, if any, advantages I can glean from it over, say, MMPlayer. Plus, a little competition never hurt anyone.
POL9A
Advert