Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-25-2012, 06:27 AM   #1
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
5 bad traits that make him a good partner

"How many times have you dismissed a guy for having a pigsty of an apartment or being out of shape? Well, before you declare his flaw to be unsurmountable, get this: Scientists say that some turn-offs can actually be assets in relationships. “If you recognize a guy’s bad habit or trait, yet you’re still drawn to him, don’t be so quick to write him off — you might learn something from it,” says Bethany Marshall, Ph.D., author of Deal Breakers: When to Work on a Relationship and When to Walk Away. “For example, if he never washes the dishes after dinner, he may not care so much about how his apartment looks — but that might also mean he’s not compulsive and more the type to live in the moment.” Read on to see the bright side of some classically bad dating behavior."

http://www.match.com/y/article.aspx?...nnerID=1100408

i told my wife that the fact that i'm a chubby, slacker nerd is the reason we get along so well. it's nice to be proven right .
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #2
lucasfernan89
Fanatic
lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle
Agree entirely! I don't think I could live with a perfectionist who can't relax until everything is back in its proper place. Nor someone who picks over everything they eat!
lucasfernan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert