Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
Chauncey
Chauncey began at the beginning.

Device: ETI-2
structure detection dropdown lists

I have just started to convert my library in calibre and I would like to know how to remove items from the chapter detection and insert page break drop down list.

Chauncey
Chauncey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Not really. They both keep a history of previous entries. There is a set limit on the number of items. Just ignore the old items. If you really need them gone you can go to preferences, misc, and use the button to open the config directory. Then delete structure_detection.py from the conversion folder. However, each time you add an item they will be saved in the history.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2011, 02:54 AM   #3
Chauncey

thank you exactly what I needed I have a bunch of incorrect entries which I can now remove and start again
Old 09-14-2011, 08:20 AM   #4
Chauncey

First Thank you for setting me on the right path. However the entry logs are in history.plist. I now plan on changing or removing all the incorrect entries

Chauncey