Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #16
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
(gtk-gnash-bin:27224): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Cannot open pixbuf loader module file '/usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache': No such file or directory
since the last update. in the logs. perhaps I'll delete everything and try again.

anyone else getting this?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #17
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
since the last update. in the logs. perhaps I'll delete everything and try again.

I don't see this. Anyway this shouldn't be a fatal error.
How do you run the binary?
baf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #18
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Quote:

What's this?

Something's working fine for me but not for other people!
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #19
flashmozzg
Enthusiast
flashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheeseflashmozzg can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Touch
Isn't GNU Gnash tautology ?
flashmozzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #20
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
I hope you're not asking mme, because I don't even know what tautology is.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #21
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmozzg View Post
Isn't GNU Gnash tautology ?
Think of it as unwound code loops and you have it

Computer people like engineering in redundancy. Except for their own

engineering in redundancy.

@baf yeah I'll check how I am doing it. probably some lib being pulled that shouldn't be. like my own version or something stupid. will check. it's not fatal as you say. but it does prevent gnash launching via the extenion launcher. I'll check it out.110% likely PEBCAK
Old 12-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #22
twobob

Hi mate. as outlined at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=12 weird syntax refusal. and no sound.

Did I miss the memo? Did you say no sound or sound.

Cos I could swear you said "sound"... cheers mate.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:00 AM   #23
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Hi mate. as outlined at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=12 weird syntax refusal. and no sound.

Did I miss the memo? Did you say no sound or sound.

Cos I could swear you said "sound"... cheers mate.
Did you just try ./gtk-gnash-bin https://a2.sndcdn.com/assets/swf-6ac...er2_flash9.swf ?

Sound is very problematic. I only found a couple of animations with working sound. Usually sound doesn't work, throwing errors in logs.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #24
twobob

Errors in logs I can handle. I am just after some debug output.

However... just not loading "at all" when I give it valid syntax is always a cause for concern Hence the message

I'll have a play now Thanks mate
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #25
twobob

Spoiler:
Quote:
[root@kindle root]# /mnt/us/extensions/gnash/bin/gtk-gnash-bin "http://p1.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/40735307&enable_api=true&player_type=engine&object _id=scPlayerEngine" -v -U "https://soundcloud.com/twobob/i-can-dre&enable_api=true&player_type=engine&object_id=s cPlayerEngine" -j 48 -w 48
ERROR: can't open debug log file gnash-dbg.log for appending.
24687:1] 816 SECURITY: Checking security of URL 'http://p1.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/40735307&enable_api=true&player_type=engine&object _id=scPlayerEngine'
24687:1] 817 SECURITY: Load from host p1.soundcloud.com granted (default)
24687:1] 974 SECURITY: Extensions disabled
24687:2] 980 UNIMPLEMENTED: This SWF file requires AVM2: there will be no ActionScript interpretation
24687:2] 1122 UNIMPLEMENTED: Bounds table in DefineFont2Tag
24687:2] 1129 UNIMPLEMENTED: DefineFontAlignZoneTag
24687:2] 1262 ERROR: Encountered unknown tag DEFINEBINARYDATA. These usually store creation tool data and do not affect playback
24687:2] 1274 ERROR: Encountered unknown tag DOABCDEFINE. These usually store creation tool data and do not affect playback
24687:2] 1304 ERROR: Encountered unknown tag SYMBOLCLASS. These usually store creation tool data and do not affect playback

I'll have more of a dig tomorrow. basically it doesn't like -u. meh : )
Old 04-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #26
yahwing
Enthusiast
yahwing began at the beginning.

I can't download the Gnash 0.2 (zip package for GUI Launcher) from the URL "https://dl.dropbox.com/s/vzrx5tyhrqwxbcp/gnash-0.2.zip?dl=1" on the website "fabiszewski". The download website seems down. Could anyone else put the Gnash package here? Thanks!
yahwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:00 AM   #27
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwing View Post
I can't download the Gnash 0.2 (zip package for GUI Launcher) from the URL "https://dl.dropbox.com/s/vzrx5tyhrqwxbcp/gnash-0.2.zip?dl=1" on the website "fabiszewski". The download website seems down. Could anyone else put the Gnash package here? Thanks!
unzip to extensions directory. I just zipped that up, I hope I got it all?
Attached Files
File Type: zip gnash.zip (7.92 MB, 394 views)
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:27 AM   #28
yahwing
Enthusiast
yahwing began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
unzip to extensions directory. I just zipped that up, I hope I got it all?
Thanks a lot! That's very kind of you!
yahwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #29
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwing View Post
baf recently revised his web-site - -

Try: http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-flash/
read your way down to where the downloads are linked to on that page.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #30
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
baf recently revised his web-site - -

Try: http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-flash/
read your way down to where the downloads are linked to on that page.
It seems to work now - I tried it before I posted and was not able to connect, so I guessed (wrongly) the file was gone. Please use the download on his page instead!
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser, flash, gui launcher, kindle touch, launcher add-ons