Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
Book Designer - Removing Author/Title from each page

Ok so I know the option is bound to be right in front of me. However I can't find the sucker.. WHen I create a new LRF ebook for my Reader BD always stick the title and author at the top of each page.

Any ideas how to stop this?

thx
Stuart Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You want to turn off the headers.

Wen you go to make a Sony Reader file, go to the options tab and deselect make headers.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bookdesigner