Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-16-2014, 10:47 AM   #181
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
Pr.BarnArt

Bol has changed again. When I search for a book in Bol, i can`t get comments anymore.
You can read the comment in Bol but i get no comment in Calibre.

Bol heeft de site weer aangepast. Als ik een boek bij Bol zoek en de gegevens wil binnen halen krijg ik geen commentaar te zien in Calibre maar is wel te zien bij Bol

Greetings Wipneus
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:41 AM   #182
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
Pr.BarnArt

Bol has changed again. When I search for a book in Bol, i can`t get comments anymore.
You can read the comment in Bol but i get no comment in Calibre.
Ok, I have made a small fix ( just an extra space).
Version 3.3 available at the start of this thread.

Enjoy and thanks for notifying.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2014, 08:56 PM   #183
ceekoke
ceekoke began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
This is not a reply, but a post - Calibre all of a sudden doesn't recognise ipad

calibre, version 2.5.0
ERROR: Install Plugin Failed: A problem occurred while installing this plugin. This plugin will now be uninstalled. Please post the error message in details below into the forum thread for this plugin and restart Calibre.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 712, in _install_clicked
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 383, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 550, in initialize_plugin
InvalidPlugin: Initialization of plugin Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 544, in initialize_plugin
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 910, in initialize
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 1239, in _get_connected_device_info
InitialConnectionError: Unable to connect to iDevice
failed with traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 544, in initialize_plugin
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 910, in initialize
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 1239, in _get_connected_device_info
InitialConnectionError: Unable to connect to iDevice
ceekoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:51 AM   #184
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekoke View Post
calibre, version 2.5.0
ERROR: Install Plugin Failed: A problem occurred while installing this plugin. This plugin will now be uninstalled. Please post the error message in details below into the forum thread for this plugin and restart Calibre.
I doubt that this related to the Bol_nl plugin .
Bol_Nl does not use any connectiion with output-devices.
Which version did you install and what is your system and version : windows ,Lunix, mac?
Old 10-17-2014, 06:35 AM   #185
Dompie
Connoisseur
Dompie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura & Kobo Libra
I have installed the Bol-NL plugin v3.3 and had no problems. System: Windows 7 Pro and Calibre 2.5
Dompie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2014, 12:45 PM   #186
ceekoke
ceekoke began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Windows 8, calibre 2.5
ceekoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:37 PM   #187
Wipneus
Connoisseur

I have now Calibre 2.8 and i have problems with the date in the Metadata. Now the date changed everytime to this date 02 jan 0101 when i want to changed it it will not work.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1388061

Mayby the problem is the Bol plugin. The same i have with the publishing Date. By the date i get when i push the green button (delete date) 02 jan. 0101 and by the publishing date i get jan. 0101 when i push the green button (delete date).

When i download the date of the book i get in Calibre is different by the Bol.com site.
Bol gives 1 month earlier. I see on Bol.com the book is Maart 2013 then i get in Calibre Februari 2013 in Publishing Date.

Ik heb problemen met de metadata die ik binnen haal via de Bol plugin. Ik heb het al aangeven aan de maker van Calibre of het msschien door het programma van Calibre komt. Waarschijnlijk is het een probleem van Calibre. Als ik de gegevens binnen haal dan klik ik op het groene knopje bij datum en dan krijg ik 02 jan 0101 te zien. Bij de uitgave datum klik ik op het groene knop krijg ik jan. 0101 te zien.
Als ik de gegevens binnen haal verschilt de uitgave datum ook met de bol site namelijk 1 maand eerder. Dus in Calibre geeft die aan Februari 2013 terwijl die op de Bol site Maart 2013 aangeeft. En dit is met elk boek.

Last edited by Wipneus; 11-05-2014 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:35 AM   #188
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

I saw that in the next release of calibre this will be fixed.
As far as I can see now, the problem is not related to the BOL plugin.
So lets wait for the new release if the problem still exists.
If so, let me know.

I have no problems with 2.6.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:58 PM   #189
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

calibre 2.9 did not solve the problem of the date.
running from the command line the bol_nl plugin returns the right date, but in calibre it is a month earlier. Don't know why.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:06 PM   #190
Wipneus
Connoisseur

Now is only One month different. Do you know what the problem is? The plugin or the program Calibre?
Old 11-08-2014, 09:04 PM   #191
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
calibre 2.9 did not solve the problem of the date.
running from the command line the bol_nl plugin returns the right date, but in calibre it is a month earlier. Don't know why.
Could it be something to do with timezones. I ran into something like this, didn't not find a simple resolution. I can't recall the exact circumstance, but I had news item dates showing as having occurred in the future. Something would show as having happened in California on Friday, when it was still Thursday in California - shades of "If It's Tuesday, This Must be Belgium".

As a result I store the date for my news library with the dateline as a fixed string containing the location, date, and time that the story has on it, e.g. Kyiv: 2014-08-25 18:00.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:02 AM   #192
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Strange, the log of the plugin shows the right date:
p.e. 01-04-2013 (dd-mm-yyyy) but calibre shows that as 30 mar 2013 ( 2 days different).

I was thinking of daylighttimes, but also adding the hour time ( 2 or even 23 hours ) doesn't make any difference.
It sure looks something like time zones, but 2 days difference is to much.
In most cases the day is not given, so it is default set to 1: the first day of the month.
When I change default to 2, the month april is shown correct within Calibre.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #193
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Wipneus: I saw the answer of Kovid. I will set the day default at 2.
That will do for this timezone issue.
It is strange and I did not know that in some timezones the first day of the month is related to the previous month.

New update available: 3.4.0 for this fix.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 11-09-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:17 PM   #194
Wipneus
Connoisseur

Super, Thanks i hope it will work. You are the best !!!
Old 01-02-2015, 07:47 AM   #195
sciurius
Enthusiast
sciurius doesn't littersciurius doesn't litter

Device: PC
What is the reason to change the caption "Recensie" to "Recencie"? The correct spelling is "Recensie"...
sciurius is offline   Reply With Quote