Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2010, 02:01 AM   #61
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oh, look!!

Canada is ahead of both England AND Australia....not that I'm keeping count or anything....

And poor France........just lagging behind, even tho I went to both the French and German forums to invite them personally......in French and German, no less.

Of course, using babylon and google translators, who knows WHAT I said!
oh my!!! I was wondering why requests from the black powder supplies had gotten so huge! I think there may be a problem!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:56 AM   #62
Targor
The cake is a lie
Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Targor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 360
Quote:
Of course, using babylon and google translators, who knows WHAT I said!
You promised free beer!

I'm from Germany, I'm still living here and I mean to stay.
Targor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #63
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I don't blame you. Most French beer isn't very good.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #64
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
I don't blame you. Most French beer isn't very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targor View Post
You promised free beer!

I did???? Uh........its at Poohbears house. Need directions?

I'm from Germany, I'm still living here and I mean to stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
oh my!!! I was wondering why requests from the black powder supplies had gotten so huge! I think there may be a problem!
Damn google translators!!

Oh my, look at Germany go!!!

I guess we don't have that many members from France, or Spain, or Canada........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #65
glin
Groupie
glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 / OnePlus 5
Why not a slot for Europe (automatically summing the european countries data) ??
glin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:32 PM   #66
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glin View Post
Why not a slot for Europe (automatically summing the european countries data) ??
Because we have members who want their individual countries recognized.....and if I did that, I might as well just list the continents.

The interest is in the specific geo locations.....
Old 11-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #67
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
When did New York become its own country?

Thought that was reserved for Texas.....
Nope, New York is a country also..:0
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #68
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

DG, you’re doing a great job.

We now have a list that gives an idea of where many MR members are from.

Now that we know what countries have the least MR members we can pick on them

I'm gona start it of by picking on any members from Liechtenstein. Hay, Liechtensteiners are so dumb that they didn't even complain when DG snubbed them and their whole country.

Down with Liechtensteiners!
Old 11-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #69
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory;1238937
We now have a list that gives an idea of where many MR members are from. :thanks:

Now that we know what countries have the least MR members we can pick on [U
them[/U]

I'm gona start it of by picking on any members from Liechtenstein. Hay, Liechtensteiners are so dumb that they didn't even complain when DG snubbed them and their whole country.

Down with Liechtensteiners!
Oh Great, now I'll have any Leichtensteiners that are lurkers stalking me because I didn' list their country!!!

Does the term "back handed compliment" mean anything to you??

I KNOW!!! Any countries represented, but NOT voted on automatically loses their place if another country demands entrance........sound fair?

Old 11-27-2010, 02:31 PM   #70
SameOldStory
My True Self

K.I.S.

CHECK ONE!
[ ] Us
[ ] Them
[ ] Not sure

Problem solved.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #71
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
K.I.S.

CHECK ONE!
[ ] Us
[ ] Them
[ ] Not sure

Problem solved.

)Goes to look for stick.........)
Old 11-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #72
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
O.k. Yet another poll that I managed to mess up

I clicked Canada without reading the instructions - I'm from Canada, but I've been living in Croatia for the past 7 years (or so). Croatia's not on the list, though.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #73
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Perhaps a "Europe" option wouldn't be a bad idea.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #74
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

OKAY!!!

Hang on........L&G....
Old 11-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #75
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Have asked mods to replace "Portugal" with "Croatia", and to take one from "Canada" and add to "Croatia".

That okay?