Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
Zaphod703
Zaphod703 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Tablet
Help: Anyway to add a page to Epubs?

Hey everyone! Hopefully I am asking this in the right place lol....

Okay I really have no idea what I'm doing. I want to add a page to epubs right after the cover that contains a synopsis of the book. I see with calibre you can explode the book but I have no idea what to do after that. Also downloaded the epub editor Sigil but really no idea what to do there. Anyone have any idea how to do this... if its even possible?
Zaphod703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Zaphod703 - Try this, select the book, press 'p' (for Polish Book) on the keyboard - tick the "Add metadata as a 'book jacket' page" press OK

The 'jacket' can be customised, if you need to do that then post a request here that contains what data you'd like to see.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert