Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #26611
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Rose Sancerre.

(It's my birthday and Mrs B knows it's my favourite).
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #26612
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Old Peculiar .... an old friend ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #26613
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Drinking your old friend? How peculiar...

Diet coke. And hitting the sack. Glad to be back home, but the one day out of town seems to have put me two days behind.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:08 AM   #26614
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome home.

Coffee in my cup and enjoying some M&M's.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:19 AM   #26615
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Just a quick note to let you know that I died last night...
Killed by the common cold. Maybe that's why they call it the 'Rhino-virus.' Everyone knows Rhinos are deadly. But until they get around to burying me, I'm drinking unbranded Keemun tea and filling the garbage can with Kleenex. Damn stuff feels like sandpaper... They don't sell the 'lotion tissues' that I used to get in Japan. If I wasn't dead I'd consider moving back just for the tissues...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2013, 06:26 AM   #26616
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
You could import them
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:10 AM   #26617
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Stitch, we go through Boogie Wipes like mad in our house. The adults use them more then the toddler. Saline drenched tissues. A wonderful, comfrotable creation. Love them.

I have a cold. I am at work, not complaining, drinking a cup of Pu Erh and munching on some watermelon.

Suck it up buttercup! (winks)
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:05 AM   #26618
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
You could import them
Gads! I can only imagine how much Thailand would charge for import duties on something like this. Thailand charges 20%-30% new retail value on USED UNDERWEAR! The first time we moved here they tried to charge us $12,000 in import taxes on our used household goods. NOT NEW STUFF. All used stuff. Fortunately, we found an official who needed some help with his daughter's school tuition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Stitch, we go through Boogie Wipes like mad in our house. The adults use them more then the toddler. Saline drenched tissues. A wonderful, comfrotable creation. Love them.
That stuff is worth its weight in gold. My wife found a couple of pocket packs of what Japan calls 'Lotion Tissues' in one of our travel suitcases today, probably about the same thing. Sooo soft.... Unfortunately it's a race to see which finishes first; my runny nose or the tisssues.

Quote:
I have a cold. I am at work, not complaining, drinking a cup of Pu Erh and munching on some watermelon.
Suck it up buttercup! (winks)
Gimme a break... EVERYONE knows that chick colds are not nearly as debilitating as guy colds.... Not even close.

Time for chicken soup. Grandma would be proud.

Stitchawl
Old 10-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #26619
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I really fell bad for you...r wife! Seriously man, get over it
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #26620
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #26621
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Boogie wipes are actually wet wipes for your nose. We used them with our little man because his nose would get so red and sore with even lotion kleenex. I don't think he needs them now but I love them so we have them delivered every month with our subscribe and save through Amazon. I am doubling the amount now because of the number of colds that I see coming.

http://www.amazon.com/Boogie-Wipes-G...s=boogie+wipes
Old 10-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #26622
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Boogie wipes are actually wet wipes for your nose. We used them with our little man because his nose would get so red and sore with even lotion kleenex. I don't think he needs them now but I love them so we have them delivered every month with our subscribe and save through Amazon. I am doubling the amount now because of the number of colds that I see coming.
I just read recently that municipalities all over the US are spending millions of dollars on sewer repair because of the huge jump in wet tissue usage. Although most of them are biodegradable, they don't break down as quickly as ordinary tissue when flushed down the toilet, and thus are forming impenetrable blockages that have to be manually removed. Some towns and cities have installed special 'locators' to figure out which houses are responsible so they can bill the owners for the work. Expect to see new legislation soon. Personally, I'd be happy to pay if I could get the comfort of these things....

Stitchawl
Old 10-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #26623
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

We throw ours away in the recycling bin (they feel cloth like). Wet wipes for LMs tush go into his diaper pail.

More Pu Erh in my cup. Heading out for a walk soon but I think I am going to head home a bit early and take a nap
Old 10-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #26624
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I just read recently that municipalities all over the US are spending millions of dollars on sewer repair because of the huge jump in wet tissue usage. Although most of them are biodegradable, they don't break down as quickly as ordinary tissue when flushed down the toilet, and thus are forming impenetrable blockages that have to be manually removed. Some towns and cities have installed special 'locators' to figure out which houses are responsible so they can bill the owners for the work. Expect to see new legislation soon. Personally, I'd be happy to pay if I could get the comfort of these things....

Stitchawl
Canada seems to be a land of highly delicate and sensitive tushes, and cast iron shnozzes. At least if the quality of tissue is the indicator. On the other hand, the ONLY kind I see here is that which is highly biodegradable, since this is a community of septic tanks.

Back home and back on routine. Fresh squeezed orange juice just finished, and Peet's English Breakfast tea brewing. Life is good.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #26625
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Slowly starting the day with Sumatra coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?