Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Getting feed link

This may sound idiotic, but I have very little problem understanding all the instructions about creating my own news feed etc, but the problem has arisen of trying to get the correct news feed link! As soon as I click on the news feed button (the orange standard one) it gives me choices of how I want to read the news (Google etc) but very few give the XML address. There has got to be an easy way to find this - right click on something or whatever.

If I see the code in these pages (i.e. I just wanted the Times Literary Supplement) it was easy to copy and paste and it works perfectly. Are they all "XML" or should I look for other file types? This is one aspect of web page coding I have managed to ignore - about time I used a few brain cells and got with it!
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote