Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 11-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
cagmo
cagmo began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T/x
Unhappy warpspeed killed Tx

Hi,

I just installed warpspeed in my tx trying to improve the emulators that I have in the palm, but once I modified the values for the application(ljp) the screen of the palm started to turn white and then after a couple of minutes it just went black.
it seems to be on, but I can do any type of reset, the battery was fully charged so it cant have anything to do with that.
I found a post somewhere, in which a guy had a T5 and something similar happened, he said he would try to drain the battery and then see if that would work.

any advice would be gladly taken.

thanks,

cagmo
Old 11-24-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagmo View Post
Hi,

I just installed warpspeed in my tx trying to improve the emulators that I have in the palm, but once I modified the values for the application(ljp) the screen of the palm started to turn white and then after a couple of minutes it just went black.
it seems to be on, but I can do any type of reset, the battery was fully charged so it cant have anything to do with that.
I found a post somewhere, in which a guy had a T5 and something similar happened, he said he would try to drain the battery and then see if that would work.

any advice would be gladly taken.

thanks,

cagmo
Is the bottom warm? (That would be an indication of its being on.) If so, then you could just wait for the battery to run out. May take a couple of days.

Failing that, disconnecting the battery might be the thing to do...
Advert
Old 11-27-2007, 04:06 PM   #3
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
You should be able to remove the back, there are four small screws, disconnect the battery and then reconnect the battery. Your TX should work after that. Either that or wait a week for the battery to drain.

I looked at warpspeed but the user problems skeered me away.