Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
rguym
rguym began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket eDGe
Smile Woot purchaser of PE

Hello,
I am very happy to have found this website with such a community of users with an impressive depth of knowledge. Thank you for all your many helpful posts I have already read, and supporting the PE. I wouldn't know what to do with out you.
I bought a PE from Woot.com, and it arrived two days ago. I then bought an 8gb Lexar micro SD card for it Unfortunately, the PE said this new card was DAMAGED!! I eventually reformatted the micro SD card (FAT 32).

Reinserted the SD card into the PE, but still said it was damaged
So, I found a USB adapter that would accept the micro SD card. Plugged the USB adapter into the USB port on the PE. Fantastic, the PE immediately finds the micro SD card on USB 0. and it is NOT damaged
I then unmounted usb adapter, removed the micro SD card, inserted the micro SD card into the micro SD slot on the PE, and it's is now recognized and no longer damaged. I am very happy!
rguym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Thumbs up @rguym

If you haven't already visit the entourage sub-forum; very helpful members.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi rguym and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:29 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, RguyM. Nice work. Happy e-reading and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
edge, micro sd problems