Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-12-2007, 01:13 PM   #1
Tenkian
Enthusiast
Tenkian began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Ignore Me, being stupid!

Version 1.1.00.13290 just updated mine. Did not have an update for the PRS-500 with it.

DOH! I could have sworn I updated both reader and connect software last time!

Last edited by Tenkian; 02-12-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Tenkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Ehr.......that is the version of the last update. I think the last time you just updated your unit and not the connect software. :P

Man, you made my heart beat go wild.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2007, 01:18 PM   #3
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
You've gotten mixed up Tenkian! The update came in two parts, one for the reader and the other for Connect. Check your numbers on the thread by NatCh, the last picture on the right.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
Tenkian
Enthusiast
Tenkian began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
feel silly now

How do I edit the thread title as to not confuse anyone?
Tenkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I don't think you can, but I think folks will figure it out pretty quickly.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #6
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkian
feel silly now

How do I edit the thread title as to not confuse anyone?

Ha ha, well you gave me a good exercise. I never jumped so fast from my desk to the drawer where I keep my USB cable. Connected the whole lot and hit the "Check for updates" button, only to see: "No updates available".
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:35 PM   #7
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
That's ok Tenkian. I can just imagine how elated you felt about finding out important news and wanting to share it. We all do that you know!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote