Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #16
thijsvk
thijsvk began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-T1
@Kovid
I love Calibre allready, and I'm still waiting for my Kobo to arrive, however, wouldn't it be better/more convenient, to release an update once a month?I just upgraded to 0.7.1 and at the moment I need to reinstall every few days it seems (not that I'm complaining that you're not doing a good job).
Keep up the good work
thijsvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #17
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No one is forcing you to update when an update is released. Simply update once a month if you prefer that frequency.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert