Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
booknut
Zealot
booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: PW1 + PW2, NOOK HD
Duokan and Fonts

Does anybody know how many different fonts one can use with Duokan's latest version? I show 2 pages and think this is the limit. Also, no matter how big I set the font in Calibre, in Duokan I always get the same sizes - anybody else has that experience?
booknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
curstpriest
Confused
curstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle DXG
7 fonts max i think, you can only have 2 pages, it ignores the rest.
I also noticed that in the latest version you can't select the smallest font size, it only lets you select the second largest (atleast on my dx).

Duokan is really really really buggy.

They did add an uninstall feature however, and it appears to work.
curstpriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert