Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 04:17 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question command line syntax for search filter

I wish to tailor cailbre so that it starts with a saved search filter active - this one:
#read:=i ( i= my books-in-progress list , and #read is a custom column, made with help from this forum, ages ago)

can I do that with CLI, i.e. edit the "target" field in the properties page for my start bar icon ( windows 7 )

if so, what is the syntax, please.

I did consult the on-line manual but the answer was not obvious
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:22 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
You can create a Virtual library using this search and set the library to start with this virtual library open via Preferences - Behavior.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2013, 05:51 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

hmm- that gives me the restricted view on opening, but them I am trapped in a virtual library subset ?

& maybe coincidence but in trying to escape that I completely locked by Kb & mouse & had to do a hard reset. I clicked on the drop down for the main search bar history list & ZAP

update ah I see I can go virtual library -> restriction = none to escape
Old 06-26-2013, 06:42 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The view manager plugin can apply a saved search when a library is opened.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:22 AM   #5
cybmole
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
The view manager plugin can apply a saved search when a library is opened.
thanks - where is download link for that please
forum search was not very helpful

update - it's OK I found it - it was half way down the list of search results
Advert
Old 06-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
The sticky posts at the top of each forum has a wealth of information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
thanks - where is download link for that please
forum search was not very helpful
The sticky post at the top of the Plugins fourm; Index of plugins as a list of all of the plugins supported here. Also in calibre going to Preference - Plugins - Get new plugins will show you a similar list.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote