Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-22-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Executive Sick Days -- Cover Poll!!!

Well, here we are again...a new book and it needs clothes...

I'm running a cover poll over on my blog this week to get votes on the cover for Executive Sick Days, the third book in the Sedona O'Hala cozy mystery series.

www.BearMountainBooks.com

You're invited! Come vote! Throw eggs or tomatoes! But vote!

Here's the back of the book description:

Quote:
Steve Huntington had a way of offering jobs that were too good to be true. Mark Huntington made offers too good to turn down. Sedona had a habit of being caught in the middle; somewhere in the proximity of bad guys with guns and family members she was trying to avoid.

Good thing the latest case involved a hospital. Then again, not all hospital personnel were interested in the lasting health of the patients…or that of their co-workers.
As before, the book with a randomly chosen cover is available on Smashwords during the voting period.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/43259

Let me know what you think!

Thank you,
Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The cover has been chosen. I've uploaded to Smashwords and it will be shipped to various vendors (Kobobooks, Apple, Diesel, and Sony) next Thursday or Friday.

I'll be trying out the B&N upload myself this time.

It should be available on Kindle/Amazon late today or early tomorrow.

Woot!
Old 02-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Okay, I'm going to try and post the cover image.

Hmm. I think I need more practice. There is a better way to do this...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	execsick_ambulance_BN.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	383.2 KB
ID:	67485  
Old 02-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Too bad I missed the voting. I would have suggested the cover have an execute in a bed sick with a hot blond nurse taking care of him.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #5
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Too bad I missed the voting. I would have suggested the cover have an execute in a bed sick with a hot blond nurse taking care of him.
Gosh. I feel so badly that we missed that ... opportunity for...improvement.

Tags
amateur sleuth, cozy mystery, ebooks, mysteries