Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-18-2023, 02:43 PM   #1
MohammedAliEjaz
MohammedAliEjaz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Wisdom from the Inner Oracle: Why Humanity Must Evolve

Good Day everyone,

I am here to introduce you to my debut book 'Wisdom from the Inner Oracle: Why Humanity Must Evolve'.

This is an inspirational and serious non-fiction spiritual philosophy book that serves two purposes. The first purpose goes into detail on why humans must lead ambitious and moral lives to reach their full potential and lead a righteous life that works for the wellbeing of the earth and humanity. The second purpose is to bring to light the moral decadence and fallen state of humanity in the 21st century, with an exposition of the flaws and problems of modern society which are harming and hindering humanity and why the species must return to a spiritual civilization for their evolution rather than continue to deteriorate under this present hedonistic one.

Please note I am a philosopher with a mind of my own, I don't belong to or follow any religion or belief system.

For only $7.99 you have access to life changing information that is yours to keep permanently and refer to whenever you may need it. For an additional $5 you can purchase a paperback copy. My book is available in every Amazon Marketplace.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BS1PP4JX

I encourage you to read the sample at Amazon and visit my website at mohammedaliejaz.com to know more about my work. You can contact me via my website and my social media channels if you have any inquiries.

Should you choose to purchase and read my book please leave a review and make sure to share it with everyone you know.

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wisdom_from_Inner_Oracle_FINAL_marketing_image.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	201598  
MohammedAliEjaz is offline   Reply With Quote