Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 06-09-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
Rackamouth
Rackamouth began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Debuging recipes

Hi there,
So I'm new to developing recipes, and my first post is probably dumb. Sorry.

I put print() statements into the code (I'm in the parse_index module) to debug it, but... It doesn't print in the console. What do I need to do?

Similarly I see people using self.log, I assume to log messages somewhere. But... where???

Thanks,

R.
Rackamouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can access job logs by clicking the rotating spinner at the bottom of the screen. Also see, http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news...ng-new-recipes
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert