Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #16
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Wow. They are shipping to Germany but not to Canada or the UK?! Strange "shipping regulations"...
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #17
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Wow. They are shipping to Germany but not to Canada or the UK?! Strange "shipping regulations"...
Almost looks like an error in their ordering engine
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #18
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
They ship to Spain too.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #19
alexul
Connoisseur
alexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura about

Device: PB 360, Kobo Touch
Won't ship to Romania either..."in compliance with shipping regulations"
alexul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #20
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
I'm in the Middle (of the?) East.
Congrats Afa! Is this ordered direct to Dubai or via mail forwarded? Cheap postage!
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #21
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
I tried if shipping to Canada works yesterday and it did. I did not finish my order though, I was just trying. It gave me a shipping charge of $6 or something It would be very strange if they shipped to Europe but not to Canada...
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:54 PM   #22
Thrasher
Groupie
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I tired again and it says cannot ship to Canada. I should have ordered it yesterday while I could.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #23
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So, they'll ship to Germany, Dubai and Spain, but not to the UK, Romania or Canada.

Can anybody see any logic in that, because I certainly can't?
Old 06-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #24
Thrasher
Groupie

Seems like they do not ship Nook internationally PERIOD. I tried to enter a fake German address and it said they don't ship to Germany.
Seems like there was a glitch last night that allowed some people to order it to Canada and Overseas. Not anymore...
Old 06-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #25
Bilbo1967
Not scared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
Seems like they do not ship Nook internationally PERIOD. I tried to enter a fake German address and it said they don't ship to Germany.
Seems like there was a glitch last night that allowed some people to order it to Canada and Overseas. Not anymore...
Well that at least makes sense. Although it doesn't really help us
Old 06-22-2010, 05:08 PM   #26
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Have you tried it with Nook 3G or Nook Wifi?
Old 06-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #27
Thrasher
Groupie

Nook WIFI.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #28
netseeker
sleepless reader

Quote:
Nook WIFI.
Tried it again with a real german address and yes, it doesn't work anymore.

Got a litle bit nervous and checked my order again: "Expected Ship Date: June 24, 2010". I'm curious if they will really deliver it to me...
Old 06-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #29
Bilbo1967
Not scared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Tried it again with a real german address and yes, it doesn't work anymore.

Got a litle bit nervous and checked my order again: "Expected Ship Date: June 24, 2010". I'm curious if they will really deliver it to me...
This is just like that Sony Reader Touch for $100 at Borders thing all over again!

I hope you get it netseeker.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #30
netseeker
sleepless reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I hope you get it netseeker.
Thank you, Bilbo. I just got an email from B&N ("Your order is scheduled to ship.") and they updated the expected shipment date from the day after tomorrow (06-24-2010) to tomorrow (06-23-2010). At the moment it seems as if they will ship it...