Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Is there an app to watch Youtube videos on the Kindle Fire HD 7-32?

Is there an app to watch Youtube videos on the Kindle Fire HD 7-32?

I've noticed the Amazon store has one with ads. I'd like one without ads even if I have to pay for it.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #2
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
I use the official YouTube Android App. But my KFHD is rooted.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Check your Fire HD cloud. They have one that will even Download from YouTube to your Fire! I DL Old Disney movies & new movies for free whatch when I want!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Check your Fire HD cloud. They have one that will even Download from YouTube to your Fire! I DL Old Disney movies & new movies for free whatch when I want!
I just checked the cloud and don't see it. Can you name it?
Old 02-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My Fire HD 7 in camr with http://www.amazon.com/MicroMacro-Mob...ownloader+free
Old 02-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #6
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Nevermind

Last edited by spellbanisher; 02-03-2013 at 08:55 PM.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #7
sirmaru
Wizard

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Thanks for that link. I purchased the Pro version which omits the ads. Unfortunately, it does not provide a YouTube sign in where I can see all my subscribed channels.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
iPatty
Zealot
iPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle2 KFHD 7, Galaxy 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Thanks for that link. I purchased the Pro version which omits the ads. Unfortunately, it does not provide a YouTube sign in where I can see all my subscribed channels.
I got the app from 1Mobile. It works the best for me but there are ads. Lots of them
iPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #9
hotwheelslover98
hotwheelslover98 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7"
Here's a fire hd optimized version of YouTube from the xda forums. Just sideload it to your Kindle.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dvdz1n.../YoutubeHD.apk
hotwheelslover98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #10
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheelslover98 View Post
Here's a fire hd optimized version of YouTube from the xda forums. Just sideload it to your Kindle.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dvdz1n.../YoutubeHD.apk
That app needs a cr card & costs $1 per month!
Old 02-07-2013, 03:52 AM   #11
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I use TubeMate. It has small ads at the bottom, but they disappear in full screen mode.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #12
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Tube so does the one I use I even forget the ads are even there LOL
Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #13
hotwheelslover98
hotwheelslover98 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7"
If you're talking about the download site, thats just MediaFire trying to get your money by taking away ads. You can download by just clicking on the download button.
hotwheelslover98 is offline   Reply With Quote