Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
RyanMWilliams
Author
RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Nook WiFi
Waking Dead Things by Tennessee Hicks

Urban Fantasy Ravyn Washington. Ordinary high school teen worried about getting her driver's license, dates and passing classes. Oh, and dead things. Sometimes dead things wake up. It happened to her Nana, branded witch and necromancer by the Inquisition. Now Inquisitor Lockwood shows up in town, checking if Ravyn inherited the curse. And dead things wake up. If Lockwood finds out, Ravyn could burn.

Last edited by RyanMWilliams; 08-21-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Update for price change
RyanMWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 AM   #2
RyanMWilliams
Author
RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Nook WiFi
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I enjoy the scary movies, the scarier books and the whole Fall atmosphere of the holiday. This October I’m running a special on my dark/urban fantasy and horror novels. For the month of October these books are 50% off via Smashwords coupon codes. Grab them while they last!

Waking Dead Things by Tennessee Hicks, full of zombies, witches and ghosts! Ravyn wakes dead things and if the Inquisition finds out she could burn! 50% Off Code: WG54L
RyanMWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ghosts, paranormal, witches, zombies