Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #1
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Nook and Mac users

I've got a question for all you Nook and Mac users.

Does the nook mount on the desktop via wifi?

I currently have a Sony PRS505 and just get tired of hooking it up to add epubs to it all the time and now that there is a Nook Wifi I might be sold if I can wirelessly send epubs to my nook (even if it's wireless through Calibre).

Thanks for any help!
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
Kypt
Connoisseur
Kypt began at the beginning.

Device: nook, Kindle 3
The only way to mount it to your desktop is via USB. If you root it, however, I believe there's a way for you to sync up with Calibre via wi-fi via one of the apps. Someone with more experience with said app may be able to help you. I don't personally mind syncing up via USB.
Kypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert