Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile ROGUE WAVE - Romantic Suspense in Hawaii

If you are familiar with my romantic suspense novel, WIDOW'S TALE, I invite you to sample my previous romance, ROGUE WAVE, now available on Smashwords.

Here is a little blurb to dabble your toes in the sand...

U.S. Geological Survey expert, Nick McCord can not account for the destructive waves assaulting the Windward coast of Oahu. The only viable culprit is the new housing development, Manale Palms and its attractive contractor, Briana Holt.

Try as he might to find blame with Briana and her site, the truth remains a mystery as yet another threatening wave attacks the coast. Now allies, Nick and Briana narrow in on the source of these anomalies and find themselves in a struggle to save the island coast and their very lives.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5401
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I forgot to give you a little taste of ROGUE WAVE...

Pain pounded Nick’s head and took a trek down the right side of his body. He was paralyzed, consciousness as elusive as the gulp of water he prayed for.

In the last moments of lucidity, Nick was aware of her presence. The scent of jasmine filled the damp ravine. Her fragrance. He called out, but the hollow sound echoed back at him with a scornful timbre.

Then, for just a moment he felt a shadow fall across his battered body. He forced his eyes open. She was there, and she smiled, a divine goddess offering him a glimpse of salvation.

But she walked away.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5401
Advert
Old 11-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I just picked up your books for my mom and may have to check them out for myself..

It's always nice to have author/members participate in our forums. Just jump in anywhere and ask questions if you want to know anything.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
MaMiller
Author

Thank you, Dreams! I truly hope she enjoys it. This board has been very friendly, and they didn't even yell at me for singing the theme to Hawaii Five O on the other thread...

Tags
galleon, hawaii, romantic suspense