Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-11-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
mia123
mia123 began at the beginning.

Device: none
a problem withc67ml carta 2, frustrating service

So, I bought a c67ml carta 2 from ereaderweb nl.

Only to realize when a2 mode is activated the screen goes blank, text just piles on top page after page. Surely not functional.

The shop forwarded my query to Onyx. Onyx said, I didn't use 'a supported file, and because I used it with PPTX it wasn't supported.'

I know that is rubbish, since a2 can be activated whether you are on home, epub, or browser. And the problem happens whenever it is activated.

So, I upload a new video.

Then, they again say, I tapped it to fast, it's only an ereader 512mb RAM, blah blah blah, I didn't use epub when I clearly did.

I uploaded another video. Now I'm waiting for their response since I did everything as they wanted. The prof is there. What will they say next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_U0fvpsDI0

The unit is defective. I welcome anyone to check out the video of A2 mode in action. Please refrain from purchasing from Onyx in the meantime. I don't think their quality control is good, based on others' experience and my own.
mia123 is offline   Reply With Quote