Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Calibre ePub to LRF

This is another Charlie question.

About one in five times when I convert a Sigil ePub to LRF using Calibre all headers come out left justified even though the CSS centers them in epub and MOBI. I can't find any essential difference in the formating of the Sigil ePubs.

Any ideas?
Attached Files
File Type: epub Iola Leroy.epub (279.1 KB, 222 views)
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
I found a way to get them centered, you have to alter the actual html of the headers and just embed them in the old html <center> tags.

So
<h2>Introduction.</h2>
Becomes
<center><h2>Introduction.</h2></center>

It worked when viewing the lrf in calibre's viewer

Edit:
I don't know why css doesn't work.
I also noticed the right-aligned text is put to left side as well.
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert