Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 06-17-2015, 05:20 PM   #1
Deahna
Deahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmosDeahna has become one with the cosmos

Device: none
Question Inves / Tagus ereaders?

I spent a holiday in Majorca recently and came across a number of ereaders in the department store El Corte Ingles. There were about a dozen of them, priced from 79 to 299 Euros. All were either Inves or Tagus readers but the information on the packaging was in Spanish and Portuguese only. Now my knowledge of both is almost non-existent.

I was and still am not really interested in buying one but... well, they do have a 9.7" Tagus Magno even if it's "only" eInk Pearl.

Back home I've been trying to find out more about them.
I did find the website for Tagus readers: http://www.tagusbooks.com but I can't find anything useful about Inves readers.
Can anyone help? Has anyone had any experience with either?

EDIT: Could it be that at least the Tagus Magno is actually an Onyx Boox M96C??? I wondered because of the unusual size.

Last edited by Deahna; 06-17-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Deahna is offline   Reply With Quote