Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
hyperact
hyperact began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader 700
Comments field

Calibre provides a useful area where I can enter comments about a book. I tried adding a comment to one but I don't see a way to view the comment once the book has been transfered to my PRS 700. Is that supported?
hyperact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The PRS 700 unfortunately doesn't display ebook comment metadata.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
hyperact
hyperact began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader 700
Okay, thanks. That's too bad, it would be useful, but them's the breaks.
hyperact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:38 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i agree, it would be really nice to have this, particularly as i make a point to add a description of my books... perhaps if we're lucky it could be the object of a future hack ? i can't wait until the clever developpers around here start making improvements to the 700 firmware...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote