Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-12-2008, 01:00 PM   #331
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Not at all. It was merely anecdotal observation, based on a very small sample.
But a psychiatrist need not be a harbinger of sanity (whatever that is, anyway).
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:23 PM   #332
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I've got (probably) a much larger sample, and I've got to tell you, psychiatrists fall into at tleast two categories: "Just Plain Weird" and "Wanting to Let the World Know That JPW Is NOT, Actually, the Way Of All Psychiatrists."
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #333
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
No signs , yet , of any sanity in this thread ??
At the first sign of sanity here's what you should do:
  1. Walk, not run, to the nearest exit
  2. Get extra butter on any remaining popcorn
  3. Put your telephone in a plain brown paper bag (in a pinch a plastic sack will do)
  4. Swing the bag (or sack) over your head while screaming like a chicken
  5. Do the chicken dance. If no polka band is available, play Risk
  6. Repeat as needed
This public service message is brought to you by Friends of Oz, the first name in fine Marc-based doggie treats. Nibble on a knee today.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #334
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ouf, that's better !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #335
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

that water was completely cold, and after letting VR use it after his trip through cthulhu i really didn't feel like getting back in before the tub has been thoroughly scrubbed down.

Marc made me this one. the resemblance is striking.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #336
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Darn dog! I told you to save your bathwater, I wanted to make tea with it. But, oh well, who can stay mad at such a beautiful yellow smile.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #337
zelda_pinwheel

i've often been told my yellow smile is my best feature.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #338
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Well, having been in the tub with you, I don't think I would have said that, ZP. Your charm is your best feature. Arf!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:49 PM   #339
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Well, having been in the tub with you, I don't think I would have said that, ZP. Your charm is your best feature. Arf!
.... or was that charms...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #340
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Which'arm? The left or right?
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #341
zelda_pinwheel

yes.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #342
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Now Zelda, we've talked before about your smoking and the way it stains your teeth. But to call it your best feature?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:22 PM   #343
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
That's yellow?! Uh, oh. I'm guessing your pink hair didn't come out real pretty then either....

Cheers
Marc ("...be colour blind; don't be so shallow...")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #344
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
This public service message is brought to you by Friends of Oz, the first name in fine Marc-based doggie treats. Nibble on a knee today.
Sure, they're fine. Eat, drink, be merry. This flesh which is my flesh; this blood which is my blood; these toe nails which have got a bit long, and why's there swamp-muck under them......???

Anyway, there's plenty more knees where they came from.

Cheers,
Marc (not in Kansas anymore)
Old 05-12-2008, 08:29 PM   #345
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Not at all. It was merely anecdotal observation, based on a very small sample.
But a psychiatrist need not be a harbinger of sanity (whatever that is, anyway).
Sanity = "Yes, I pay my taxes regularly, and I like my toast with just butter"

Insanity = CHERRYPOPBOING!-uggle-uggle-uggle "Would you like flies with that?"

BTW, Patricia...I do hope you enjoyed your boudoir photo. I thought you looked quite sexy, no matter how many of these brutes suggested you were not a natural blond.

Cheers,
Marc

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda