Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-28-2013, 05:22 AM   #1
dbourrion
dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo mini
Kobo mini and local Calibre server

Hi
Got yesterday a Mini

Was asking me if there's a way to configure that kobo in order to deal with my local Calivre webserver : would be a way to use my local ebooks, no ?

Any help welcome
Best regards
D.

Last edited by dbourrion; 06-28-2013 at 08:43 AM. Reason: (solved)
dbourrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You Mini has a browser. You can use that to go to the calibre server and download books that way.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
dbourrion
dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.dbourrion knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo mini
Oh yes

I've found the browser after that post.
Thanks

The only other thing is that the browser isn't easy to find - a sort of shorlink front the front page of the mini would be great but that's another story
Best regards
D
dbourrion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, mini, webserver