Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
sarafnikit
sarafnikit began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
KindleGen Documentation

I am doing a project in my college about ebook format conversion. And i wanted to learn how does KindleGen actually work. I know KindleGen is a proprietary software and not open source, so its source code wont be available. But even if I can get the documentation of how the conversion process takes place in KindleGeb, it would be a great help to me. So, anyone helping me out, a Big Big Thank you for you.
Secondly, i wanted to know can the KindleGen serve multiple request at the same time ??
And Lastly, can the KindleGen be deployed on the a Linux Server, to be used by another software running on the same server ?
Sorry for if posting in the wrong section.
Thank you in advance.
sarafnikit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Sara:

I'd suggest you move this question over to the .mobi forum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168

It's more of a formatting forum than this one.
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert