Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 07:14 AM   #61
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
and all this time i thought i was a fictional character

now i understand about the llamas and hugo and lefty and invisible friends, we all have those and talking socks are not front page news anymore

i want to hear more about this blue lipped beauty that rrwood is going around with, more photos and phone numbers are requested, maybe lady blue, rwood, and a doughnut in a compromising position
Yeah! Bring it on! We want all the details, please.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:16 AM   #62
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
and all this time i thought i was a fictional character

now i understand about the llamas and hugo and lefty and invisible friends, we all have those and talking socks are not front page news anymore

i want to hear more about this blue lipped beauty that rrwood is going around with, more photos and phone numbers are requested, maybe lady blue, rwood, and a doughnut in a compromising position
you, fictional, uncle duke ??? that would be tragic ! what would we do for doughnuts ???
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #63
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
Me? Have you already forgotten me? Do you not remember our last night in Lisbon (or was it Poughkeepsie), our sad sweet parting, that final kiss, the trace of your blue lipstick on my collar....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules
Hang on just a dang minute here. I want to hear more of this story. Go on, tell us Lady Blue. I mean, you're the Forum Software Come-To-Life, right? So tell us how you had a fling with the (supposed MR member) Master Wood, won't you? And we want details. All the juicy details, please.

Yes RWood, I remember.

You walked alone . . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	mitch070700004.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	28107

I walked alone . . .

Name:	eyedear080200065.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	28100

We rode along the water's edge . . .

Name:	skafrica080100096.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	28101

We sat silent near the peaceful waves . . .

Name:	andesign101080300020.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	28102

We shared a walk along the shore . . .

Name:	miskolin081000005.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	28103

We played in the tide pools . . .

Name:	Paha_L060600170.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	28104

We were awed by the sunset . . .

Name:	kudryashka090200065.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	28105

Then time to depart . . .

Name:	logos070800452.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	28106

Alas, it was but a dream.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:22 AM   #64
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

funny, i would have expected more llamas in that story...
Old 04-27-2009, 09:33 AM   #65
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

funny, i would have expected more llamas in that story...
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2009, 09:37 AM   #66
zelda_pinwheel

perfect.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:44 AM   #67
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
WOW! Fictional characters have better romances than real people!

LOVE the llamas in that sunset over the Atacama. Or are those clouds below them in the Andes? Llamas are soooo lucky!

(I'm getting the travel bug again. Not swine flu, the other metaphorical bug.)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:45 AM   #68
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Ahhh, riding off into the sunset with the llamas...
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:49 AM   #69
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post

LOVE the llamas in that sunset over the Atacama. Or are those clouds below them in the Andes? Llamas are soooo lucky!

(I'm getting the travel bug again. Not swine flu, the other metaphorical bug.)
See my entry in the vent and rant thread...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #70
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Yeah... who'd'a thunk that?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #71
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
*sigh* I have been in a romantic drought for quite awhile now.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:35 AM   #72
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
*sigh* I have been in a romantic drought for quite awhile now.
Be positive. Romance can happen just when you think the world around you has all but dried up.

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 AM   #73
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Be positive. Romance can happen just when you think the world around you has all but dried up.

Coming soon(*) in ebook format

Llama Llove
An MR Llounge Nights ! Story

(* Please remember that "soon" is subjective, and what is soon in the context of the life of a galaxy, may seem unbearably long to short-lived life forms)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:53 AM   #74
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Coming soon(*) in ebook format

Llama Llove
An MR Llounge Nights ! Story

(* Please remember that "soon" is subjective, and what is soon in the context of the life of a galaxy, may seem unbearably long to short-lived life forms)

Okay, I'm waiting, where's the story? .... I'm getting impatient! It has been a whole 2 hours and 10 minutes.

Last edited by Curly; 04-28-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #75
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Is it ready now?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adrian, biggles, fictional characters, hugo and lefty, laddy at the door, llama llove, llounge llamas, origins, pirate ninja squirrels, psockpuppet, red, snacker of nations, squirrels, the squid, unutterable silliness, zany carter deluxe, zcd