Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kindle Keyboard 3G (No SO) and Lighted Cover

Hi all!

My wife saw my Paperwhite and got jealous. Can't blame her. Now she wants me to sell her KK3G and get her one.

Her Kindle is in better shape than mine was (she reads more, so she's just more careful). I've attached pictures to this post. As you can see, there's a very light, fine crack in one corner and under the letter P (I really had to work w/ the camera to get a picture of these at all).

EDIT: New prices below!

Don't hesitate to make an offer--I'll happily run them by the Decider.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Anna's Kindle (1).jpg
Views:	361
Size:	776.3 KB
ID:	101832   Click image for larger version

Name:	Anna's Kindle (3).jpg
Views:	379
Size:	670.0 KB
ID:	101833   Click image for larger version

Name:	Anna's Kindle (2).jpg
Views:	405
Size:	722.8 KB
ID:	101834   Click image for larger version

Name:	Anna's Kindle (4).jpg
Views:	409
Size:	488.5 KB
ID:	101835   Click image for larger version

Name:	Anna's Kindle (5).jpg
Views:	388
Size:	838.9 KB
ID:	101836   Click image for larger version

Name:	Anna's Kindle (6).jpg
Views:	369
Size:	786.3 KB
ID:	101837   Click image for larger version

Name:	Anna's Kindle (7).jpg
Views:	413
Size:	696.2 KB
ID:	101838  

Last edited by djulian; 04-18-2013 at 05:18 PM.
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ba-da-bump!
Advert
Old 03-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
djulian
Evangelist

Bumping this again w/ a price drop!

Kindle Keyboard 3G, no special offers: $80
Orange Lighted Case: $25

Free shipping if you buy both; $5 if you buy just one. We're open to offers too.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
djulian
Evangelist

Final price drop! (At this price, I'm trying to tell my wife to keep it because it has the free, international 3G access which is not restricted as on the Paperwhite. But she says she needs new shoes. )

Kindle - $70
Cover - $20

Shipping's only $5, or free if you buy both.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #5
lalieree
lalieree began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
My cover just broke!!

I would love to buy the cover!!!
lalieree is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by djulian View Post
Final price drop! (At this price, I'm trying to tell my wife to keep it because it has the free, international 3G access which is not restricted as on the Paperwhite. But she says she needs new shoes. )

Kindle - $70
Cover - $20

Shipping's only $5, or free if you buy both.

Mother's Day is coming up.

Buy her some new shoes with a Kindle Paperwhite inside.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #7
djulian
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalieree View Post
I would love to buy the cover!!!
I can PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Mother's Day is coming up.

Buy her some new shoes with a Kindle Paperwhite inside.

Don
That's not a bad idea.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Just make certain she examines the shoes before trying them on!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #9
djulian
Evangelist

The cover has been sold. Just a very nice Kindle 3G remaining. Though my wife thinks she has a line on a buyer.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #10
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Would you be happy to post to France? I will pay the postage.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #11
djulian
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Would you be happy to post to France? I will pay the postage.
I think that might work. I'll PM you if that's okay.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:02 AM   #12
mariahj
mariahj began at the beginning.

Device: none
Has the kindle been sold?
mariahj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:32 AM   #13
djulian
Evangelist

Still available! Feel free to respond to my PM if interested.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #14
happytrout23
happytrout23 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
sold?

any chance you didn't sell this and would be willing to ship to canada?
happytrout23 is offline   Reply With Quote