Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Thanks Calibre Developers!

If you've experienced any differences between the list of books stored on your Kobo and your Calibre library, or had difficulties with sideloaded books disappearing from your reader -but only according to Calibre's list, it's time to upgrade to the latest version of Calibre.

I ran into the above issue, as well as difficulties transferring books to my Kobo Touch and thought my the database got corrupted on my Kobo. The first time it happened I tried a few things and then finally deleted my Kobo's database and went through the registration process, transferred all the books and was fine again. A week or so passed, it happened again. The second time I noticed the update for Calibre and saw a Kobo fix in the notes, so upgraded.

I guess the moral of the story is to download the new versions as they come down the pike. I'm not really an early adopter, so when I'm not having problems I tend to skip a few updates, but this time around it proved helpful -completely resolved the issue I was experiencing.

Last edited by TechniSol; 11-18-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: I meant Calibre Developers.... Grrrrr
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
TechniSol
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If a mod could retitle the thread it'd be appreciated.
Advert
Old 11-19-2012, 01:38 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Done.

dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
TechniSol

Thanks, Dreams.