Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
ResilientPhoenix
ResilientPhoenix began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Cruz ereader, Motorola Droid, Nook Color
Ripping DVDs for Nook Color

I got a Nook Color for Christmas and would like to watch videos on it. I found information for converting dvds so they will work but I can't find a good program for ripping the dvds I have in order to convert them. Any recommendations for software I can use?

Thanks
ResilientPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
swallman
Enthusiast
swallman began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Look for DVD Decrypter. It's an older program but should work for most of the DVD's out there. You might find some with newer encryption it can't handle however.
swallman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
Quistopher
Enthusiast
Quistopher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Quistopher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Quistopher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Quistopher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NookColor CM7 7.0.3
I have been using the ISkySoft iMedia Converter. It seems real easy to use, after xmas, they had a special to get it for free but it expired 12/27. I have been converting them to .MP4 with 30 frames a sec and the playback has been very good.
Quistopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
ResilientPhoenix
ResilientPhoenix began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Cruz ereader, Motorola Droid, Nook Color
Thanks I'll check it out.
ResilientPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #5
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
I've been using DVD Catalyst. Pretty easy to use and under $10.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
Mitzasuro
Connoisseur
Mitzasuro doesn't litterMitzasuro doesn't litter

Device: Nook, Nook Color
I use DVD FAB, it's really easy to use
Mitzasuro is offline   Reply With Quote