Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #16
elsussman
Connoisseur
elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite, kindle voyage and android kindle app
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Probably because there are people who don't know that it's number seven in a series??

Hey, I read the last book in one of Larry Niven's series before I found out that it was the last book in the series. Then, I purchased the rest of the series and read the last one again.

That's at least one way of working out the problem ....
a great resource for finding the order of a series is www.fantasticfiction.co.uk

Elihu
elsussman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #17
etitameh
Enthusiast
etitameh doesn't litteretitameh doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
elsi -- thanks, good to know they make the free kindle books pretty apparent on the kindle itself.

desertgrandma -- yep, i see myself being a regular visitor here! there's simply tons of good info, and some of the most helpful people i've seen online in some time.
etitameh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
free book, kindle