Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
x_ashley_x
x_ashley_x began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS
Custom Skins For Your E-Book

Hey everyone....I just came across some awesome images of a skinned E-book on flickr. Apparently mytego.com makes custom skins (not stickers), that not only make your device look great, will add protection from scratching and water. Mytego makes it possible for customers to personalize their readers by uploading their own images/photos. Check out these pictures and the site www.mytego.com!!

P.S. Let me know what you think
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ebook2.jpg
Views:	772
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	13763   Click image for larger version

Name:	E-book.jpg
Views:	922
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	13764  
x_ashley_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:19 AM   #2
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
That looks rather neat. I wonder what the edges look like, though. If they look too much like a sticker.

Last edited by Ea; 06-24-2008 at 03:21 AM.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #3
x_ashley_x
x_ashley_x began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS
I ordered one for my E-book so we'll have to wait and see :S
x_ashley_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:25 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
This looks cool. I just ordered one for my iPod Nano.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I wish they made them for Kindle. I'm personally not a fan of the white case color. I have something similar for my laptop and love it. I like the look, but it also keeps it from getting scratched.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I wish they made them for Kindle. I'm personally not a fan of the white case color. I have something similar for my laptop and love it. I like the look, but it also keeps it from getting scratched.
They make skins for a Kindle. Check the Amazon site.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #7
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I didn't like the look of the silicone ones very much.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:01 AM   #8
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_ashley_x View Post
I ordered one for my E-book so we'll have to wait and see :S
Cool. Post an update when you get it

It would be nice to personalise my Cybook a little and keep it from getting scratched - I mostly use it at home, so I don't bother with a case.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:04 PM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ea_ View Post
It would be nice to personalise my Cybook a little and keep it from getting scratched - I mostly use it at home, so I don't bother with a case.
You're a brave man .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
Ea
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You're a brave man .
Weeell... last I checked, I had female genitalia as well as female gender identification

But 's fine Difficult to tell from a user name.

I'm not very accident prone, and I like it's so light and easy to hold. Besides, the cover makes it difficult to push the button.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
My apologies .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:59 AM   #12
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
hmm.. hard to find a good design....

Which one of the following says "I'm cool, but also sophisticated"?
1: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details.php?id=1356
2: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details.php?id=811
3: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details.php?id=1324
4: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/d..._1680x1050.jpg

Last edited by athlonkmf; 06-26-2008 at 09:13 AM.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:56 AM   #13
Ea
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
No. 2, then 3. I like all the little details in no. 3.

Definitely not no. 4, and while no. 1 is a very pretty photo, I feel it's a little uninspired to choose a 'nice' photo like that.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #14
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
hmmm 30 dollars. hard to decide...

too much?
5: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details.php?id=362
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #15
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ea_ View Post
Weeell... last I checked, I had female genitalia as well as female gender identification
TMI

I had to advert my eyes on this one,

JJ

jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, mytego, portable, reader, skin