Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-02-2014, 01:53 PM   #1
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Onyx Boox T68 (Lynx)

Price 165 euro (or equivalent) + postage Barely used. I'm selling it because I like my Kobo Aura HD better nad I don't need them both. I'll take payment via Paypal or a deposit to my bank account. Just click on my user name and send me a private message if you're interested.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-03-2014 at 07:03 AM.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:49 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I honestly don't think you're going to get any takers at that price, owly, given that a new T68 costs €179. Who would buy a secondhand device just to save €14?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2014, 04:24 AM   #3
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PRICE LOWERED Any takers at 155 euro?
Old 07-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #4
austinmitchell
Enthusiast
austinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texanaustinmitchell might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm interested as I want to but one to replace my Kindle Paperwhite and Nook HD+. Both are for sale in the forum. However, I can't buy until I've sold them both.
austinmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 05:06 AM   #5
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
How much would shipping be to the US, do you think?
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2014, 03:57 AM   #6
owly
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrixx View Post
How much would shipping be to the US, do you think?
I'll check and get back with the price earliest tomorrow.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:39 AM   #7
owly
Guru

The shipping is 184 SEK so $27
Old 07-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #8
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
Sorry, I'll have to pass. I found a link on this site to Amazon's US page for the T68, and it's $199 before shipping, so that would be much cheaper than yours, sorry.
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:39 AM   #9
owly
Guru

Lowering to 150 euro
Old 07-13-2014, 07:36 AM   #10
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
Actually the price for a brand new T68 for someone outside EU is only 158 Europe.

http://ereader-store.de/en/onyx-boox...r-charger.html

Last edited by FinancialWar; 07-13-2014 at 07:38 AM.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #11
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Owly, I doubt very much you are going to be able to sell it at any resonable price to you. I think most people will prefer a new one unless the discount is very significant. Best keep it or give it as a gift to a relative or friend. Put yourself in the position of a buyer. Wouldn't you like a nice new T68 rather than a used one?
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:12 AM   #12
owly
Guru

I bought it new for 179 euro + postage, eReader store is selling it for 189 euro (the 158 is excl. taxes). For an EU-RESIDENT 150 euro is a fair, used item, price.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:17 AM   #13
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
I bought it new for 179 euro + postage, eReader store is selling it for 189 euro (the 158 is excl. taxes). For an EU-RESIDENT 150 euro is a fair, used item, price.
That being the case then I do not expect you will have any trouble selling it.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:58 AM   #14
owly
Guru

Lowering again to 140 euro.
Old 07-20-2014, 03:17 PM   #15
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
Is the warranty transferable??

Also, if you can't find any EU takers, would you be willing to give discount for non-EU buyers to adjust for the tax deduction.

Last edited by FinancialWar; 07-20-2014 at 03:23 PM.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote