Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
hcobbs
hcobbs began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Sony Reader For Sale

I love mine to death (only had it a week), but some things have come up at home, and I just can't see keeping a toy that's $350.

So, mine's for sale... pm if interested.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:42 PM   #2
hcobbs

Also, I've only had time to read one book and the $50 credit at the store has already been claimed.
Advert
Old 05-07-2007, 12:36 PM   #3
kahn10
kahn10 began at the beginning.

PRS-500 Reader

I'd be interested in buying your reader, send me an email with how much you would like for it. conalbuckley(at)hotmail.com
Old 05-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #4
hcobbs

Sorry, forgot to update...

My wife banned me from selling it :-)

She said I'd been looking at it for too long to just go sell it now.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:31 AM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You'd better hang on to that one, hcobbs!
Advert
Old 05-11-2007, 09:50 AM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Pretty well looks like she's got her eyes on it now.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:05 AM   #7
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
At least she caught you before you got it out the door! Hopefully things turn up better for you, here's to sending some good luck your way!

PS There are so many other things I'd sell right now before I ever let my Reader go, think the PS3 & a ton 'o DVD's/video games would go first.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #8
hcobbs

hehe... thanks all...

And yeah, she's definitely a keeper...

Things kinda did smooth out... and I gotta give props to Dave Ramsey about the whole "emergency fund" thing... It does help a lot.

On a side note Azayzel... I was looking to sell what I knew I would get a good price for and maximize the bang/buck ratio
Closed Thread