Manfried, uh frei, umm Oh the bloody Red Baron! 1 1.92%
Biggles 1 1.92%
Rhubarb (or roobarb) 0 0%
Scarlett 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
What should Zelda name her red baby (PRS-600)

Our illustious Queen Z just dropped the bomb that in a few hours she will be getting her hands on a spanking, brand new PRS-600 in shiny, glorious RED!

The question of course is, what SHOULD she name it?

(Augh, Ebookwise, not rocketbook! Where is the poll fairy when you need one!)

Last edited by Slite; 09-18-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Arggg! I can't decide!! There are too many great choices. Hugo, Lefty, Hugo, Lefty. . . Wait, I know. . .TBONTTF! That's the perfect name. A little difficult to pronounce but then Zelda is French and they are really good at pronouncing the unpronounceable!!

TBONTTF = The Blue One Next To The Fish!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 09:28 AM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Not sure what you're talking about.

It should be named Vera, of course. I mean, that's where this whole mess got started, in the naming electronic readers thread!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
what ??? no multiple choice ??? you know i can't vote on any poll that requires me to make a decision !!!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

(a liseuse named "germany". hm. it has kind of a ring to it, wouldn't you say ? although now i'm thinking maybe i should name it PORTUGAL !!! )
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel

"the red one next to the ebookwise" is probably the most accurate description for it, and it does have a lovely evocative connotation to it...
Old 09-18-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
There is one obvious, clear choice for name her new liseuse, and it's not even on the poll!

rumRoll:

Red! Of course. (Sheesh, how many times does he have to save Pinwheel....)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #8
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You know, it's been a long time since I've heard a really well executed rumroll.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
There is one obvious, clear choice for name her new liseuse, and it's not even on the poll!

rumRoll:

Red! Of course. (Sheesh, how many times does he have to save Pinwheel....)
wow, that poll fairy is fast !!!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #10
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
what ??? no multiple choice ??? you know i can't vote on any poll that requires me to make a decision !!!!
I know, but a multiple choice poll in this case would have sort of defeated it's purpose I thi...oh! Shiny!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #11
pshrynk

I think it's the rocket powered armadillo it's riding from last week's question.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I know, but a multiple choice poll in this case would have sort of defeated it's purpose I thi...oh! Shiny!
hmm... "shiny", yeah, that's not bad !
Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #13
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
You know, it's been a long time since I've heard a really well executed rumroll.
I recommend Ron Zapatec 23 yr old rum for the roll........
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:38 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I think it's the rocket powered armadillo it's riding from last week's question.
wait... what ???

(i hereby dub thee "Non Sequitur Man". go in peace.)
Old 09-18-2009, 09:39 AM   #15
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I recommend Ron Zapatec 23 yr old rum for the roll........
I like Appleton's Estate, myself.