Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #46
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Apparently My Aura HD was powering off after a minute or two. The power off setting was changed from never to 10 minutes. I didn't do this. I changed it back and it no longer appears to be resetting. I'd never powered it off so I didn't know that was what it was doing until it started changing the cover to the two box cover. Still doing that off and on.

Still doing the font resizing, sometimes on book opening from the home screen mid chapter as well. Going to the home screen before powering off does not stop this for me. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. Mildly annoying but not my biggest complaint

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fonts, kobo, margins, numbering