Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-15-2015, 06:45 PM   #1
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Got nice non-antialised font?

I noticed that CoolReader3's page changing gets really fast when rendering non-antialised fonts.
Unfortunately most fonts are optimized for antialiased rendering so they're quite ugly.

So.. Does anyone have a nice looking non-antialised font?

Edit:
The only decent thing I found so far is Verdana from here

Last edited by brucelee; 03-15-2015 at 07:09 PM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
j0r13n
Enthusiast
j0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura about

Device: none
Well, to be honest, I prefer quality above speed any day but I could live with the Roboto font which IMHO does give a better reading experience in this regard as the Verdana font.
j0r13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:26 AM   #3
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I've tried a couple of fonts and stopped at the old Arial font.

Edit:
Bookerly seems to look fine too.

Last edited by brucelee; 07-16-2015 at 02:12 AM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote